CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nightmares??....or unrelated to nighmares..yawn..

...Zzzz..ZZZzzzZz....Having trouble sleeping?? The mosquitoes keep bugging you?? Or the neighbour cat can't stop barking and some stray dog meow-ing all night((<~ROLF...))...if u suffer the above problems...I strongly suggest you to eat like a pig, snore like 'em, and never ever take a bath like me!!...muwahwhuahwuaw...(seriously sumthin' wrong with me)



...aaaahh..what a relief...and the BEL final paper ain't helping much...still wondering..whether to use "we,us,etc" or hmm...'they,students'...(sry Miss...i'm lil' bit confuse..so many "undramatical mistake there"...this things keep wondering on my mind..giving me headache..well..heachache after this evening heavy rain la...quite fun...at least I can sleep with a breeze...KL nowdays kinda hot...i mean hot weather..not hot hot..or maggi hot cup...or red hot chilli pepper (yup...California...)..



...Back to the post...my lecturer taught me that we should write an essay according to the instruction(title) given...provide it with thesis statement from general to specific...topic sentence...supporting details..and...and..ermm...Well3..look at me...i can still remember some info...ITS A MIRACLE!!!omgomgomgomgbbqlol...lucky me...the reason i wrote this becuz' it ain't kena-mengenal dgn E-D-U-C-A-T-I-O-N!!..niahahahah



..lately...i've been a bad boy...well for instance..i ate my cat friskies..(i does taste good- cipmore pun kalah)..kemas bilik (that kinda weird for a teenage boy)...and a couple of stuff that a boy should'nt do like cooking, shopping (ekk..WORST!!)..and..wondering..LOL...



Since the semester break..kitaran hdup sbgi seorg pemuda harapan bangsa..semakin...tinggal harapan...ahahahaha...look at me..bngun tido 1 petang..mandi>makan>tido(4ptg)>makan(6ptg)>online(7ptg)>makan>makan>makan sblm tido...and tido (3~4am)..for the past 3~5 days...i've been having quite dreadful nightmares..sumtimes. This nightmares cuz me to sweat when i sleep..and sumtimes..terjage dri tido..haizzzz(<-chinese ppl say this when they mengeluh lorhhh~~)



this nightmares..are my past...i hate the past so much..sometimes also in the day..the past keep coming thru "me" mind...for instance..mse form 3,4,5..AKU LA BUDAK PALING JAHAT KT SKOLA..Muwhauwhuahwuahw....cikgu disiplin pun tataw nk buat ape lgik..nk rotan...rotan lah..xkisah pun..xsakit pun..xrse pun..( btul kan Mr.Puva?..lalalala..Mr.David??..btween...u told us that we are coconut-head...U ALSO COCONUT HEAD lorhh..ahahahah..and Mr.Lee..u never cane me..thus..i respect u..i respect u all fellow teachers..)...u guys taught me well...look at me..i mean look at us..we're nothin' without u all...ermm..before i suffer short term memory lost..i wanna say.." Selamat Hari Guru"...same goes to fellow lecturer at UiTMT...niahahaha...



...well..im off...and..what ever I wrote..off the record ..kies??



no hard feeling for the reader(including miss and esp u)... kosong - kosong...

0 comments: